Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Evie turns 2!!!!






Each and every post about Evie I always have to say TIME is not on our side! Especially with a 2 year old! It's just FLYING by! Evie is such a sweetheart! We had a lot of fun with her party! I decided to do a 'Cookies and Milk' theme, because what 2 year old doesn't jump for cookies and milk! I know Eve does!
The week before Evie's party was HECTIC! I asked (FORCED) Braden to finish our dining room before the party, and when your house is going on 101 years old, it's not always as easy as it seems. We didn't quite finish, but at least it was somewhat presentable! :)
Evie LOVED having all the kids at our house! It was so packed, I just kept hoping everyone was comfortable! We've NEVER had that many people in our house, but it was so fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures! I didn't really slow down to think about it :) Thank goodness for the wonderful Jess! She snapped most of the pictures from Evie's party! I wasn't even thinking about it! THANKS JESS {have I told you, you're awesome!}
We just love Evie Grace to pieces! She's so smart, happy, loving and SWEET as a cookie! I know as soon as I press 'Publish Post', another year will have flown by and we'll be planning a 3rd birthday! SAD! So I am going to try and soak up every little moment!

I'll end with a little 'Evie-ism':
{Evie was in the tub: "HAAY, Baby! I'm in the bath . . . OKAAAY!?"}
Good Grief Child, YOU'RE ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment