Friday, November 4, 2011

My sweet 2 year old! Wait, WHAT!?


First of all, I just have to say that time HAS to be going faster. I can't figure out how it's possible that I have a 2 year old 'baby' girl!
Evie Grace is just the sweetest little girl! She has the most tender and loving personality. There have been countless times where Braden and I simultaneously look at each other and say, "Evie is such a good girl!" She really is SO good! Let's not forget that she IS going to be 2 tomorrow, and we all know 2 year olds can be a handful - but really, she's good!
Lately Evie has been addicted to the TV! It's nice when I'm trying to get ready for the day, or clean, but she would honestly watch TV ALL day long if I let her! Literally the second she wakes up she says one of the following: "Monkey!" "Mickey Mickey Mouse!" "Waberry!" or "Bear!". These translate into Curious George, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Strawberry Shortcake, or Winnie the Pooh.
Evie also L.O.V.E.S. her babies! Which, contrary to popular belief, does not mean it's time for me to have another one . . . yet! :) We got her an American Girl Bitty Baby with the crib and high chair! I can't hardly wait until tomorrow to give it to her! It's killing me! She is so motherly and loves taking care of her babies. She even takes care of Braden and I. I'm telling you, she's that good!
Just a few other randoms about Evie @ 2 (for my own remembrance): She loves to color - especially with MARKERS, she is experimenting with more words and putting multiple together to express herself, we can usually get her to mimic anything we say, she loves her little friends - she's always talking about Kai Kai on her toy cell phone, she loves to get on facebook with me and look at pictures of her friends :), she knows every word of Baa Baa Black Sheep, Wheels on the Bus, and Old McDonald's Farm, she loves listening to nursery rhymes in the car, her ears have not changed over the past year!
Whew! Just love this little girl! Party pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment