Monday, March 5, 2012

"Evie-isms"

Had to jot down a few random things that Evie has been saying/doing before they slip my mind. She comes up with the funniest things!

  • About her favorite shoes: "Kitty boots, kitty boots I LOVE YOU!"
  • About her favorite person (herself haha): "Evie Evie I love you! I love you yes I do, I love you yes I do!" And also: "La la la la la I love EVIE!" (She got this from Despicable Me, the part where she sings La la la la la I love unicorns)
  • The first night Braden and I were home from Texas (blog about this later), Evie slept in our bed the entire night. When she woke up, she looked over at Braden and then at me and gave a huge sigh of relief! She was happy to have us home :)
  • She lifted up Braden's shirt tonight and said "Baby Daddy!" HAHAHA! Let's just say this pregnancy/baby thing has her all confused!
  • Evie for sure has her own language, and most of the time she speaks that rather than English. All we can do is be patient and try to interpret. She's been playing with her little cousin Chloe who, bless her heart, really tries to understand Evie's ramblings. The other day Chloe looks at Evie and says, "Evie, WHAT?!" (Don't worry Chlo, I have to do that multiple times throughout the day too :) Thanks for listening! You and Sayd are such sweethearts to Evie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment