Friday, March 22, 2013

and . . . . WE'RE BACK! We finally got a sweet new computer that makes blogging much easier! YAY! I'll be backlogging, but I'm just going to focus on moving forward now! Whoooo!
So, first things first: What's been going on around here!?
BABY ELLA! She's now 7 months (insert shedding of tears) I'm so confused how this happened. She's such a sweet baby! I can't believe that she is already on her way to being 1 year! Ella Zoe has the cutest personality! She's always smiling (or eating, not that you can't tell). She makes us all so happy. Ella is on the verge of crawling, she's SO close! She might just crawl if we put a big cheeseburger in front of her ;) Ell just adores her big sister Evie, she lights right up when Evie plays with her. Evie likes to do dances for Ella and make her laugh. Evie calls Ella "Big Chubby" (I'm sure Ella will appreciate this in High School LOL) I'm so happy they have each other. They will be the best of friends.
 
Next, Evie is a PRESCHOOLER! She has been loving school! She has the sweetest teachers and has learned so much! It's amazing what you can teach a 3 year old! They are like little sponges! Evie can recognize her own name and is learning to write it. I asked Evie what her favorite thing about preschool is and she said, "GYM!". She also likes snack time and makes sure to tell me each day what they had for a snack.
 
 
Besides preschool, Evie is in Pre-Dance. They do a little ballet, tap and tumbling. She goes with her besty, Chloe G! They keep each other going! We wonder what life would be like if they didn't have each other.
 
So all in all life is good :) We are all healthy (thanks to spring on the horizon) and happy! Can't wait to keep up on my blog so I don't feel so guilty all the time! As Braden says, "Peace Out!"
Love, The long lost Robinson Family

No comments:

Post a Comment