Thursday, April 4, 2013

hAiRcUt!

Before:
(I know, the whole tacky taking a picture of a picture thing. This picture was too cute not to share! Evie had her first school pictures! What a STUNNA! This picture was taken just a few days before we decided to cut her hair!)
 
During:
(3 year olds and technology . . . amazing. She makes my computer and phone do things I never knew they were capable of doing.)
 
After:
 (She hated it. NO, JUST KIDDING ;) She was tired LOL! And I don't know if anyone else knows this, but 3 year olds are pretty complicated. I think she may have been upset with her BFF Chloe! GIRLS! Anyways, I LOVE Evie's new haricut! It's so fun and will be just the right length for summer . . . . YAY SUMMER!)
  
 
The reason we decided to cut Evie's hair in the first place is because I caught Evie with Braden's nose hair trimmers (you know, those tiny scissors!?) and she was trying to cut her hair. Luckily, I caught her just in the 'nick' of time! I explained we should NEVER cut our own hair and asked her if she would like to get a haircut. Hence, the hair cut (courtesy of Evie's "other mother" Shelli, whom Evie actually calls mom). THANKS SHELL!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! She's so adorable! Her school picture is stinking cute as well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Evie's hair cut! Myla's hair just won't do ANYTHING because she has the WORST cow licks. She sleeps like a maniac. Her hair is so blah! I need to work on it more. Stinker never hold still though.

    Yeah, how about how girls being 3.5!?! Whitney, seriously, time has just flown. It's so sad. It blows my mind. I miss my baby so much. Gotta cherish it :) Thank you for entering my give away girl. I really appreciate it.

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete