Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Evie Girl

{BeAuTy DoLL, am I right or am I RIGHT? Someone once stopped dead in their tracks when we were on Vacation. He looked at Braden and I and said, "Wow, your daughter is so beautiful. The kind of beautiful that takes your breath away." What a beautiful compliment! What a sweet person to stop and tell us that!}

With all the postin' about what Ella is up to, I decided I better take a moment and talk about Evie! Aka, CrAzY WoOomAn {she refers to herself as that, and it's not woman it's woooman}.
Here are a few things about my darling, one of a kind 3 year old:
  1. At one point or another someone has called her shy because whenever she doesn't want to do something she says, "It's because I'm shy mom!". 
  2. Evie has multiple personalities. I believe anyone with a 3 year old can relate. One minute she'll be doing something so funny (and I will laugh) and then she will stop everything and say, "MOM that is NOT funny! Why you laughing at me!?!?!?!?!" 
  3. She is obsessed with making Ella laugh. She likes to come running at Ella, full speed ahead, and then yell BOOO at her! Ella thinks it's HILARIOUS! 
  4. Evie is nearing the end of her pre-dance class. She really has learned A LOT from this class. There have been a few weeks where she has me come sit inside the dance room so she can monitor my every move and make sure I don't miss anything. A few weeks where she comes and sits on the outside with me and watches the rest of her class dance. A few weeks where she is a full blown prima ballerina and just does her own thing.
  5. Preschool! Similar story to dance. Some days she goes to preschool LiKeAbOsS. Other days . . . not so much. More like I'm dragging her to this awful place where they make kids play, color, ride bikes, paint, etc . . . I know, sounds dreadful for a 3 year old . . . BUT every day when I pick her up she has a smile on her face and ALWAYS had a good day. We asked her what she does at preschool. She replied that she tells her teachers that she has to go pee pee . . . Lovely.
  6. Some of her favorite things include: Ice cream, jumping on the tramp, blowing bubbles, The Hulk (she LOOOOVES the tv episodes), playing with friends, her hearing aids - I will jump to #7 for this . . .
  7. Heaven forbid you take Evie's hearing aids out to check them, clean them, change the battery, anything! She LoVeS them more than she loves me (jk, kinda). This makes me so happy too! She is hearing wonderfully. She speaks beautifully. If I try to take them out while she is sleeping she will wake right up and SCOLD me!
She's PeRfEcT to me. The end.

1 comment: