Monday, April 22, 2013

Ella Zoe is 8 months!



I don't even know how this is possible, but it's true. Little Ella is 8 months old! Oh my! She is just about the sweetest, chunkiest, lovable, and adorable baby EVER! What is the 'just about' stuff? I mean: SHE. IS. 
A few things about Ella at 8 months:
  1. Ella has 3 teeth. Two bottom. One top.
  2. She's crawling! She's getting faster every day, but at first she crawled like she weighted 100 lbs. Just slow and steady. {If you've seen the size of her booty and thighs you might understand why she was crawling so slow HAHA}
  3. She is my big EATER! Got food? She'll be your BFF! She's already had her heart broke once . . . it was by a string cheese ;) She'd bitten off a huge piece and I took it out of her mouth and she had the biggest alligator tears! {As if she'd never see the site of food again}
  4. Some of the outfits she wears are 18-24months . . . WHAT!?
  5. {I know someone will hate me for this} Ella sleeps through the night and has since day #2! I can probably count on one had how many times I've had to get up with her in the night.
  6. Ella says dada, baba, bye, ball . . . maybe even a few more things, all I know is that she does NOT say mama yet {come on Ell, what have I done to deserve this silent treatment!?}
  7. If you are holding her and start kissing on her chubby little cheeks, arms, legs, etc. you will hardly be able to control yourself. She has the most kissable little body you've ever seen!
  8. She is the most well tempered happy little thing! Makes being a mother of two a breeze and so much fun! I'm fairly certain that Evie is going to be the "drama queen" sister, and Ella will be our comic relief.
  9. Just within the past few weeks her hair is starting to grow pretty fast! YAY! Dare I say it . . . in the sun there are hints of R.E.D.
  10. Last but not least, did I mention she likes to eat? She does ;)
 One last 'fun fact' about Ella. In case you didn't know, her middle name is NOT Zoey. It's ZOE. Rhymes with bow. Zoe. Bow. Just had to throw this out there :)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!! The cutest bare bum and little girl I have ever SEEN! well excluding all the other cutest little girls we know! ;) I love that little chubbers!! she is so silly already! Whit why do your children have the funnest personalities?

    ReplyDelete