Monday, June 24, 2013

Ella Zoe is 10 months!








Can this be true!? Apparently it can. Isn't 10 months and one year like almost the same!? Noooo, they are not! But I know in the blink of an eye she'll be eating that 1st birthday cake and I'll be wondering . . . 
HOW IN THE WORLD!?

Here are 10 things about Ella at 10 months:
  1. Ella is so close to walking! She's taken 2 steps! She has great balance and will stand up from a sitting position without any help. And proceed to stand there making you think she's going to take off walking any minute!
  2. She is mischievous!!!! She can open anything, climb on everything, and get into places that you never though possible. She's everywhere all at once {this is how I feel}.
  3. Ella still loves to eat, but she HATES sitting in the high chair. Go figure.
  4. She crawls at the speed of light when she wants to, but still in the bear crawl. Oh her hands and feet - booty high in the air. 
  5. HER TEETH! OMGoodness! She has 6. Her two front teeth kill me. I LOVE them. They are so big and have that little gap and match her personality to a T. I can't explain it. It was meant to be :)
  6. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I suppose this goes with the mischievous one, but I feel it deserved it's own number. I am CONSTANTLY checking her mouth for random things. She literally goes from one thing to the next trying to eat stuff. Mothers worst nightmare!
  7. Ella LOVES her dad. When he get's home from work I'm chopped liver!
  8. She loves the wind. It's pretty funny. She even likes when you blow in her face. She just closes her eyes and smiles like YAY. 
  9. Ella and Evie were sealed to us in the Vernal, UT LDS Temple on the day Ella turned 10 months. I thought that was pretty special.
  10. She is starting to say tons of words. Her newest "thing" is saying Weeee Weeee Weeee! She started saying this after we took her to the park to swing and I was telling her Weeee :)
What a sweet baby you are Ella girl! Please don't grow up!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys to be sealed in the temple! What an amazing experience for your cute family! Congrats Whitney! Your little girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. She'll be a sweet one year old here soon. Can't wait to hear some more from you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete