Monday, March 1, 2010

Ahhhh!!!!!!! Chiquita Banana :o)

Evie has recently found her voice. It has to be the cutest thing ever! Yesterday Braden, Evie and I were sitting on the couch and I looked at her and said, "AHHHH"! Then she said, "AHHHH"! This went on for a few minutes and it was AWESOME! Braden was so amazed - his reaction was probably better than Evie saying "AHHH"! Ok no, it wasn't better. Evie is so cool! :) We love love love her!
Evie also tried Chiquita Bananas yesterday! I just fed her that because I like saying 'Chiquita Banana'. Anyways - she didn't really get very much down. She was starving and was too frustrated to try Chiquita Bananas. So we ended up having a bottle instead. Maybe we'll try some more Chiquita Bananas today :o) CHIQUITA BANANA! (Think it's safe to say I'm Lacking in the sleep department?)

No comments:

Post a Comment