Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life is SO crazy! (Random nothings)

Lately I feel like we're ALWAYS 'On The GO'! I feel like I can never catch my breath! Evie time, work work work, Braden's sports (right now it's b-ball and football), tons of quilts/quilting, cleaning house, appointments for Evie, Evie's 'hearing consultant' comes over, etc etc etc! Eeek!
I usually handle stress VERY well! Which, is super awesome for me! My mind can usually wrap around all of it somehow, but my body . . . NOPE, not having this stress! So, have this lovely sore throat, head ache and body aches! YES! We're actually on the up and up now though! SO glad!

AND who said Evie could turn 1 so fast! That's completely unfair! SO I'm throwing her the best 1st birthday any one's ever seen! I'll have to post pictures of these adorable pict. frames I'm making for it :) :) And Christmas . . . whaaa!!!!???? When did summer sneak away? TOO weird!

Can I also just say that I need to diet/exercise . . . in a bad way! I tried the HCG drops . . . for a week! In my defense, I think that diet is too extreme for someone trying to lose a smaller amount of weight. The hardest part about it for me was the lack (NO) of carbs. I love bread . . . with a sick freaking passion! If there was a bread diet I would do it in a heart beat! Anyone see a problem here . . . ya, I know! So if anyone knows a good diet (that is logical) let me know! I love Weight Watchers, but with all the chaos in our lives right now I doubt I'd be very faithful to the 'weighing in' once a week - which is the only reason I do good on that diet in the first place!

Sorry to rant and rave! :) Sometimes it does a girl good! AND Even thought our life is crazy, I really wouldn't change a thing (except to be skinnier)! I believe we are given different experiences in life to better ourselves.

Soak up the good times, learn from the hard times and always be thankful for the many blessings we have!

5 comments:

  1. My sister is doing the Live the Life diet (I just looked it up and it looks like it's a spin on the HCG diet) but it gives you a shopping list for 12 weeks and menus and everything. She really likes it especially since it lets you eat more frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I've seen you, Whitney, you are skinny! But, I know how you feel! It doesn't matter what other people say if you're not happy with what you see, right?? I'm there.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got sore throat.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree with everything you've said!!! My mind can handle stress but my body hates it, babies grow up way to fast! summer? bye bye! hello christmas , what the? But i don't agree with you "dieting!" you are so skinny. Exercise, yes. ITs great for everyone but you don't need to lose weight you dork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I know I can't belive its almost time for christmas. I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait for it to come because my baby will only be a couple of weeks old and I won't be pregnant anymore!!! As for dieting I'm not sure I've always just watch my portions and made sure I don't over do it on calories or carbs. Always eat fruits and vegetables and lots and lots of water. Exercise is difficult when you have kids. I know when this next baby comes it's going to be way hard to leave the house for awhile so I'm just going to make up a work out sheet for me with squats, lunges, pushups, crunches, pilates, and jump rope for cardio. And I'm going to do that in just 30-40 min. I can't spend over an hour anymore working out now that I have kids. I think you look great whit!!!! but exercise and eating right always makes me feel better about myself at least that's what I think. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete