Wednesday, October 27, 2010

9 more days . . . .


In 9 more days my baby is going to be a 'big girl'! That's how I feel! In 9 more days my Evie will be 1 year old! TOO. WeIrD. for. THE. mOm. I seriously don't understand! That was THE fastest year of my entire life! By far much faster than the last year, when I was pregnant, when time seemed to D.R.A.G! Time is such a weird thing.

My cousin, Shelli http://greeneinkphotos.blogspot.com/, did Evie's 1st year pictures yesterday! My auntie, Lexus, came with us, and we had so much fun! We ended up doing her picts. @ the new SpringHill Suites, Marriott (it's totally funky and fun in there)! It has been SO cold outside! And I'm so glad Shelli thought to do them there - SUCH a great idea! The style of the hotel matched Evie's funky outfit perfectly! The whole setting was very 'Evie-ish' aka ExTreMelY SpUnKy! Evie L.O.V.E.S. attention (as do most children) and was having a blast w/ the photo shoot! "All eye's on Evie" is Evie's motto . . . I KNOW it is :)

I love my baby girl! She's such a 'go-get-errr'! I'm so happy that she's here on this earth with Braden and I. Healthy. Happy. Beautiful. PERFECT. Evie is such a special girl, her Heavenly Father sent her to this earth to be with us (her parents) - to help US love, learn, and grow MORE than we ever would have without her. I KNOW, without a doubt, that Evie is here for a special purpose. We've had too many special things happen since she came to us for her not to be on an amazing journey. Since we found out about Evie's hearing loss - it was like before I had time to seek information it was hitting me in the face! A.l.w.a.y.s. and still is! THE BEST information out there is readily available at my fingertips. THE BEST people, professionals, and support are at our sides right now. It's amazing. Truly Amazing. I know that everything happens for a reason. I know this priceless information we are getting is to HELP Evie become the person she needs to be. A Wonderful Person. A Unique Person. A Beautiful Person, inside and out

It's hard to imagine that Braden and I have been sent such a precious jewel from Heaven! I thank Heavenly Father each and every day! We are SO blessed! What a beauty queen for a daughter, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment