Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Evie's 1st HaLLoWeeN :)

{I realize this picture is awful, but it's the only family picture we had}



My little pigglet Evie! I love this chubby little costume! I swear you just wanted to pick Evie up and love and squish her! She looked adorable in her piggy costume! Braden and I were decked out in our 'Grease Lightenin' attire. I couldn't take Braden seriously with his hair in a comb-over.
We didn't do anything too eventfull! We went 'trick or treating' to 4 people :) Each of our parents, my aunt, and my grandma! Whoo! And we didn't take any treats either - we told them we were bringing the treat; and it was Evie the pig!
If you can't tell by the pictures, Evie was so worn out! It had been a long day and she didn't get too excited about the whole Halloween thing this year!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE that costume! and your family picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie in her piggie outfit:) Love the grease theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evie is such a cutie! Crazy she is going to be one! WOW they grow fast! I read your comment on my blog about ordering Evie's cake. I should have advertised earlier because I would have loved to do Evie's cake. Just cancel your order and put one in with me. Ha. jk, you probably can't. If you ever need a cake for anything else let me know!

    ReplyDelete