Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Girl . . . Talkin' 'bout My girl



Ok, lets face it - Braden and I were blessed with the most beautiful little girl . . . EVER! I'm loving this stage of her life SO much! She cracks us up! I was going through my camera and a good portion of her pictures she's doing that "Cheese Face!" big time! I just love them!
Lately Evie:
  • L.O.V.E.S. her Princess Mobile! She will sit on that thing for hours if we let her! She loves us to push her around on it and she will bob her head to the music that it plays! And just recently she started scooting around on it - her feet barely touch the ground when she's sitting on it, so she leans to one side and pushes with one foot! We're in love w/ her!
  • Throws her amrs in the air and waits for us to say, "BBBIIIGGG GGGIIIRRRLLL!" I'm telling you, she can hear those two words from a mile away and her amrs shoot up in the air - she want's ALL to know she's a 'BIG GIRL'! ;)
  • When we laugh at her she does this fake laugh back! I can look at her and go, "Ahh ha ha ha" and she will do the funniest fake laugh you've ever heard!
  • Does SUPER great with her hearing aids! We're such proud parents! She doesn't even take them out {miracle}!
  • Almost has the walking down! She's been sick for the past 2 weeks almost, so now that she's feeling better I think she's going to take right off!
  • Points to herself and says, "Dada" then points to dada and says, "Dada"! I think 'Evie' is too hard to say! We'll have to come up w/ something easier for now!

I'm just loving my little Evie Grace to pieces! I wish I could jump inside her brain right now and see what she's thinking and hearing! She's trying so hard to say new words and do new things! It's so awesome to see them discover the world!

LOVE YOU EVIE GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment