Saturday, November 6, 2010

THE 1st Party

My beautiful little baby girl turned 1 yesterday on November 5th, 2010! Extremely weird, VERY bittersweet! Have I absorbed every minute of this past year . . . I hope so! I love her so much! (When I say "I love her so much" I mean, EVERYONE loves her so much!) She is one loved little girl! She has the most addicting personality and she's crazy adorable!
Here are a few things about Evie, the 1 year old princess:
  • 6 . . . S.I.X. teeth (4 of which came in at the same time!)
  • Walking (she took her first steps on Nov. 1st, 2010)
  • Jibber Jabbering all day
  • Bobs her head to music
  • LOVES (as always) her dad THE most; she looks SO forward to him coming home from work! It's become my favorite time of the day just to see Evie so excited :)
  • Got her first (pink and sparkly) hearing aids on Nov. 4th, 2010, and is doing GREAT with them!
  • Loves peanut butter and honey sandwiches with a sippy of 2% milk!
    OFF the bottle :) . . . working on the binky still . . .
  • Loves attention! She'll gets SUPER hyper and shows everyone all her tricks @ once if she has an audience!
  • (My favorite) She points @ everything! We say, "Where is ma ma?" "Where are the dogs?" "Where is grandma?" etc etc etc and she points to them!
  • Likes to stand on her head and look @ you through her legs. She's even somersaulted a few times!


Now to the {overdone} PAR-TAY! My mom and I had so much fun planning and decorating Evie's 1st birthday party! We had a great turn out! Evie got SO MANY new toys/clothes/books/blankies/etc! She's spoiled rotten! Here are some picts from the party of the century!

{DeCorAtiOnS}

{Kai, Jaycee, Evie}
{Birthday toy from Grandma Morton}

{Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear Evie}

{1st birthday cake. . . . yummmmm}

{presents . . . THANKS EveRyOne!}

{my sweet mom! couldn't do it without her!}


3 comments:

  1. soooooo precious whit!! The party looks adorable and Evie is of course beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Sorry we couldn't make it. She is a doll. And she looks like she had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cake and decorations. So cute! I can't believe she is 1 and walking. Time flies.

    ReplyDelete