Sunday, January 2, 2011

We wish you a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!






We had a great Christmas this year! This is Eve's second Christmas - she still doesn't really understand, but she did get excited when we were opening presents! We were probably more excited to open Evie's presents than our own! Evie is LOVING all things BABY lately! She got some really cute babies for Christmas, fun toys, clothes, musical instruments . . . the works. Braden and I got $$$, Kinect, lift tickets to The Canyons, clothes, etc . . . we're spoiled!
We spend all holidays running from my parents, to his parents, to my grandma's, to his parents and over again . . .It's crazy, but we LoVe it! It's so nice to have our families here and be able to spend holidays with them.
Evie spent the holidays brushing up on her walking skills! She's been truckin all over the place! FINALLY! She's been taking steps here and there since Nov 1st, but hasn't really been too interested in walking. So we're VERY proud of her for finally 'taking the plunge'!
On Christmas Eve this year while I was putting presents out, I found myself thinking, I wish I would have got this or that too, and I should have got Braden some more presents. Then I had to FOCUS on why we have Christmas in the first place. One of my goals for next year (especially because Evie will be 'understanding' a little more) is to make sure we, as a family, don't lose sight of why we celebrate Christmas. It's such a beautiful holiday, with such a special meaning. I am so thankful for Christ, my Savior.
2010 was a great year for us! Evie has been so fun! She's CRAZY smart! I love watching her play and discover - she copies what we say and do, it's my favorite!
My ONE resolution for 2011 is to get healthy! Spritually, physically, mentally! Within each area are more goals, but who really wants to know . . .
Love,
The Robinson's

1 comment:

  1. Whit- I love your tree! Super cute Evie is so adorable, she is growing up so fast! Glad to see you had an oh so Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete