Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miss Independent





The past few weeks Evie has become Miss Independent! She is acting like a miniature adult - it cracks me up! She follows me around the house and copies my every move! She helps me sweep the floors, she's VERY good at mopping too! When she's not helping me, she is in her bedroom watching "Strawberry Shortcake's - The Glimmerberry Ball Movie" with her baby wrapped up in a dish towel! She's so motherly and loving! I just love her! I've repeatedly said this (I know) but this age is SO fun. Evie has QUITE the personality - she is so dramatic and fun! I just love putting her hair in pig tails lately because it totally fits her happy little self!

Evie is 110% in love with her daddy! They are so cute together. As soon as Braden gets home from work, Evie is done with me! She just wants her dad to play with her and hold her! They have such a sweet bond - I love it!

Oh, P.S. Evie chipped a teeny tiny piece of her front tooth on the bath tub :( Our bathroom still has the original porcelain tub from 100 years ago (which is SUPER hard) - I felt so awful! She's going to her 1st dentist appointment soon - I think I'll have them sand it down a little.

Evie is having a hard time keeping her hearing aids in lately! I'm hoping there aren't any changes going on in her little ears :( I think it has more to do with her age and being so active. Possibly they are just more noticeable to her???

Evie just keeps growing and getting funner! We LOVE her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment