Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to ScHoOL . . .


Tomorrow is Maddie's last day babysitting Evie :( We're SO sad! I even asked her mom if she HAD to go back to school. I mean really, who remembers a thing from Jr. High? All I remember is 'holding hands', being awkward around boys, and taking that crazy baby home, that cried like an elephant, for 'Teen Living'.
Maddie has been the best babysitter we could have asked for! At the beginning of the summer, Evie was JUST becoming a 'normal' baby. She still had some miserable days! So I was SOOO nervous about having a babysitter besides my mom - just because it's stressful to babysit a baby, let alone an extremely fussy baby.
BUT when Maddie came over for the first day, Evie's little eyes lit up! (She only does that with certain few) And well, it was LoVe at first sight! Haha Evie has so much fun with Maddie. And STILL when Maddie comes over Evie gets this big grin on her face! It's been such a relief to have someone who takes great care of Evie. I made her the cutest quilt for helping me this summer!

I have the best babysitter(s) ever! (My mom watches Evie too - which is also AwEsOmE!)

We'll miss you Maddie - you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment