Friday, August 13, 2010

Evis . . .

(After little Misses doctor appointment)

Our nephew, Jaxon, calls Evie, Evis! Like Bevus . . . but Evis! It cracks me up!
Anyways!
Today Evie and I went to her 9 month check up! Healthy as ever! She's moving up those charts - now in the 5th percentile; weighing 15 lbs! Which seems SUPER weird because she doesn't seem that much smaller than babies her age. Even our pediatrician couldn't believe it! But . . . she is Little Miss Deceiving because of those big chipmunk cheeks! They make her look like my little chubby babe! The rest of her body is so petite! She's a dolly!
Today they gave her the TB test and the poke on her foot to check her iron levels. She didn't even cry! We just gave her a sucker and she was so content! COOL! That always is a relief to mom!

Evie has been totally enjoying herself some F.O.O.D! Anything I eat - she wants! She downed a whole banana the other day - which must have not agreed with her system because a few minutes later - bam - dirty diaper! Just FYI for everyone! Haha!

Evie is into everything lately! She is such a stinker! She loves to be the center of attention! She is such a loud baby - I wouldn't have it any other way! We're always laughing at her!

Last weekend we went up to my family reunion at Moon Lake (beautiful!) and Evie learned the word 'Pop' - I feel like all we did was drink pop! She apparently felt the same way! Daddy was making sure she got her feel for it! In reality, family reunions should be called 'Stuff your faces' - but I'm not the one making the rules.

Haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks! Woo Woo! I'm feeling a little 'giggly'. Evie isn't loving the long stroller adventures anymore! :( I used to just go jog/walk while Braden lifted @ the rec center but Evie isn't having that anymore - and I am so unmotivated to go w/ out Braden. He keeps telling me to just go after he gets back - but what fun is that? All alone! No baby, no hubby? But I'm going to have to buckle down and do it anyways! I'm feeling like a giggly lady!

Braden and I have been playing co-ed softball with my work. I have been having a blast! Sometime I feel like we should be called Motards instead of Anadarko, but hey - that's ok! We won the first 2 games then have lost every game since! HAHAHA! Oh well :) Just so you can get a feel for our team - Last week during our second game I was sitting on the bench thinking to myself, "Wow - wonder if they think we signed up this year as a joke!" - RIGHT THEN one of our teammates tripped over first base! It was so awesome! I was laughed so hard I cried! It was a full on 'knock down drag out' fall.

Well now that you know a little big of everything about whats been going on lately - I'm going to go put on some gym clothes and see if that motivates me to go for a walk! :)

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment