Thursday, August 5, 2010

Evie Grace is 9 Months Old!

Man, does time fly! My tiny bean is 9 months old today! I can't even believe it! She's getting so big and smart and funny and full of life! Here are a few things about our little Evie bug at 9 months:
  • 'Thinks' she can walk . . . she's still pretty far from!
  • Crawls all over the house! She's really fast now! I can't take my eyes off her!
  • She's still a head banging fool . . . which leads us into the next one . . .
  • She head banged right on the edge of her crib! Ouchie right between her eyes!
  • Did a nose dive into the hardwood floor (while 'walking')! Ouchie on her forehead!
  • Likes to pull herself up on anything she can reach!
  • LOVES real cell phones - not her play one!
  • Claps her hands
  • Has combined mama and papa and says, "Mamba" when daddy gets home!
  • She loves reading the "Peekaboo" books
  • Sleeping through the night 9pm to 9am! (Mom is loving her life)
  • She gets so excited when her dad gets home from work she can't hardly stand it and has to bury her head in something! (Cutest thing ever)
  • Loves being outside
  • Loves when her dogs, Polar and Bear, lick her feet - she giggles and giggles!
  • Getting quite the head of hair going on! Yahoo!
  • Last but definitely not least . . . Evie is so smart! She amazes me everyday! We feel like she is a genius! She knows how to work all her toys and twist the knobs or spin the wheels! I can't even believe some of the things she figures out!
Evie is so happy now! She has the most unique, spunky, funny personality! I'm so happy she's ours! I'm so glad that her little belly and body finally started working better so she can be this fun little girl who feels GrEaT! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll Whit! I bet she gets more and more fun every day! Thanks for keeping us filled in on all the fun and cute things she does! I LOVE hearing about it, it makes me really excited to be a mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute!!! and is getting big!!! We definitely need to hang out some time.

    ReplyDelete