Monday, August 16, 2010

LoVe

Evie has been cracking me up lately! She’s DiScOvErInG the world and I’m so lucky to be a part of it! Evie got this book at the doctor last Friday called, “Global Babies”. She LoVeS! It just has pictures of babies in it – she talks to them, yells at them and pats every one of them on the head. So funny! She’s such a sweetheart! She is growing up TOO TOO fast! It feels like she was just an itty bitty baby like YeSteRdAy! And I really don’t even feel like she’s my baby anymore – she’s like a big girl! So SAD L BUT it’s also a good thing! Braden and I LoVe this age – we’ve been having so much fun with her! It’s so funny the things they pick up on!

I always make kissing noises to her - she's started doing that! We've been clapping our hands for her - she claps all the time now, even when she's upset!

Who knew you could love someone so much . . . . . . . . .

(After an Ice Cream Sundae . . . . maybe it was too much!)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, she's such a cutie! Do you know if Anadarko is hiring?

    ReplyDelete