Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Morton Family Reunion

My dads brothers + their families + my FABULOUS grandma go on a little vacation/reunion every year. It's something new each year and a different sibling plans it each year. My LOVELY mother (and dad? Hehe) planned it this year. We all stayed in SLC, went to This is the Place Heritage Park, City Creek Center (AWWWWE-SOME), went to the Joseph Smith movie, and dinner at the Lion House.
So fun to see everyone! And, as always, wish I would have taken more pictures!
After all the shenanigans - Braden and I took the girls to the zoo! Can I just say, the zoo fascinates me!  HOLY COOL! I can't believe that is the first time we've taken Evie! I'm ready to go back already :)

 Evie fell in love with these cute tiny houses at the heritage park. Basically she would have been happy if she could have played in them all day.



 Papa and Ella Bell!

 After the Joseph Smith movie, where Evie and Chlo both fell asleep in Braden's arms. 

Ell getting ready to swim.
Just get a good look at the boo-tay! No swimming suit can contain all that goodness!

The Zoo!
{HAVE to make a note here. As we pulled into the parking lot of the Zoo we asked Evie what animal she was most excited to see. A DRAGON she said! Midway through our fun filled day at the zoo she said, "Dad, can we go see the dragons now? I want to see them fly!" . . . . Braden leaned over to me and said, "Is this one of those times where I crush her dreams, or just keep the dragon thing going?" HAHAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment