Thursday, May 23, 2013

Remember when . . . .

Evie has been on a "Remember When" kick! Just today she has reminded me of these things . . .

  1. Mom, remember when you were a baby and I was your mom? {No, I actually don't recall that one LOL}
  2. Mom, remember when I have a tooth and it comes out and I am the tooth fairy? {Yeah . . . .}
  3. Mom, remember Jaisha? {So funny, we picked up candles from Jaisha this morning, so this one I actually really do remember}
  4. Mom, remember when I was just a little baby and I was in your belly and I said WAAA let me out. And I said WAAA I want my binky. {I surely do sister sue}
  5. Remember this morning when Hadliegh use to stay here with us. And remember when she went to my dance class? Remember? {We use to babysit my niece Hadliegh while her mom went to nail school. She did come to dance class with us a few times}
Evie is about 3.5 years now. This age is hilarious, hard, crazy, fun, demanding, exhausting, and rewarding. All bundled into one package of adorable-darlingness! I just can't even get enough of Evie's funny personality!

1 comment:

  1. My five year old is constantly "reminding" me of moments that happened less than three minutes ago. My memory is getting worse now that I am getting older, but I'm still pretty sure I can remember so far back as three minutes ago! LOL

    ReplyDelete