Sunday, May 12, 2013

All About Mom


In honor of Mother's Day.
Evie and her preschool teacher filled out a paper titled: All About Mom. Have to share.

Let me tell you about my mom
My mom is 50 years old
She likes to PLAY KITCHEN
The best thing she cooks is EGGS, HOT DOGS AND HAMBURGERS
Her favorite food is SPAGHETTI
Her favorite thing to do to relax is SLEEP IN HER BED
We like to PAINT together
She is really good at GOING TO THE PARK
As you can see, my mom is special because OF GLASSES
Love,
Evie Grace
04-29-13

My favorite are the first and last answers. Love that little Evie girl :)

I'm incredibly thankful to be a mom. Having two darling babies and a husband who is UH-MAZE-ING make being a mother a beautiful thing. I also credit much of the joy I find in motherhood to my very own mom. She's a sweetheart. Straight from Heaven. Love her. She has taught me so much, and I continue to watch and learn from her in amazement.

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment