Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I miss you sleep!

Evie slept really well the past few nights! I was getting so excited! We would even sneak upstairs when she fell asleep and get in bed with Braden. Yes, we haven't been sharing a bed lately because Evie is a fuss muffin! It's ok though . . . we somehow both survive the night and are able to function the next day - barely! The thing that cracks me up lately is as soon as I'm up and wanting to do something productive, that's when Eve falls asleep! So at that point I don't want to go get in bed - I want to clean my house! So it's partly my fault for not sleeping when I have the opportunity I guess. I hate sleeping during the day because I feel lazy and ugly (ugly because I don't get ready when i'm being lazy)! And when you are being lazy and ugly, that's usually when someone comes over to your house! HAHA at least that is my experience. When I'm thinking to myself, "Gosh, I would die if anyone saw me or my house like this." I can pretty much guarantee that is exactly whats going to happen! And all this due to lack of sleep? Wow! I never realized what a precious thing sleep is! Evie is actually catching up on her Zzz's as I'm typing this - how ironic :) Hahaha Gotta love this girl! In all reality I don't know what I did without her - I feel like she is a part of me now. She is pretty amazing! Here is a tribute to Sleeping Beauty (during the day)!






2 comments:

  1. So true, Whit! Especially about the house! I swear my family must all think I'm a pig! It always looks like that. WHen it's finally clean I feel like taking a picture or calling every one I know to stop by! Ha ha! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey whitney =] So i came across your blog and it is so cute =] Congrats on your new little baby. she is SO Beautiful. I hope you don't mind if i look at your blog =] You can check mine out if you want. brandianderic.blogspot.com =]

    ReplyDelete