Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Life is Good!

Evie slept so great last night! I'm loving life today! She slept from 9pm until 2am then from 2:30am to 7am then I popped the bink in her mouth and she slept clear till 10am! I was so proud of her! I was amazed! I woke up at 1:30am and woke Braden up and said "AHH she's still sleeping - you think she's alive over there?" We couldn't hardly believe it! YOU GO EVIE - GOOD JOB GIRL! When we got out of bed at 10am she was like a little ball of joy! She was cracking me right up. She was smiling so much that she acted like she wanted to bust out laughing. It was so funny! So we had to do this little photo shoot! She is so cute! And she's getting so big! Almost 2 months old - time flies!




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. I found you through Tiarra's. Evie is super cute! I hope our baby sleeps decent but I am not counting on it:)

    ReplyDelete