Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our first family blog!


I actually started a blog when Braden and I were first married. I've since forgotten the e-mail address, password and everything else I used to create it! Oops! I decided to start another one and maybe I'll be better this time! Evie keeps me up a good portion of the night so I spend a lot of time on FB and reading other peoples blogs! Gotta love this parenting thing, especially at 3:00am! I never expected it to be this hard! Fun and rewarding but HARD! Evie is so dang cute and lovable that it's all worth it though! My cousin Shelli Greene took Evie's first pictures for us and I am in love! Here are a few . . .






3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Whit! I had lots of fun! Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelli is an amazing photographer, but it helps to have a beautiful baby to take pics of! She is adorable, can't wait to meet her at next years family reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit- your little family is adorable! Congrats on the baby, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete