Saturday, January 2, 2010

Glenwood Springs


We just got back from Glenwood Springs, CO. Our first vacation w/ Evie Grace! We stayed at Glenwood Hot Springs (above). We had such a good time. We love going there this time of year because the hot springs steams up so much that you can barely see the person next to you! It's so cool! We also went snowboarding/ skiing at Sunlight Mtn. Resort. I decided to go back to my old ways and went skiing. I had SO much fun I think I might retire the snowboard - and buy some skis! I was kind of nervous because I haven't skied since the snowboarding phase in middle school! But it luckily came back to me and I had a blast! Where was Evie during all this? My parents are AWESOME and they watched Evie while we skied/boarded and swam. It was so nice! THANK YOU! And to every ones disappointment (except Braden's) we didn't even get any pictures except these ones of Evie in the car on the way there. I even thought about it this morning and here is what happened:
Whitney: Braden, let's go get a family picture in the lobby by something that says Glenwood Springs.
Braden: No! I am ready to go. That is stupid.
So anyways - blame Braden. I really tried to fight for that family picture! Anyways Happy New Year everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Boys are such brats. I MAKE taylor take pics. I tell him he'll thank me later... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Cute baby, I just love her!

    ReplyDelete