Monday, January 25, 2010

The many faces of Evie!

Evie is growing every day! I'm amazed! I was sad at first when she started growing out of her newborn clothes but i'm loving how alert she is getting. She totally has a mind of her own. She is getting so fun! I really hope we're coming out of the colicky stage. She definitely still has her moments and it's soooo hard! I took her back to Dr. Kwak AGAIN to see if he could do anything else for her upset tummy. He bumped her up from Zantac to Prevacid. We're still trying to decide if it's made any difference. Poor girl is on old man medication :( I'm loving this little girl so much. She's a dolly! I love all these faces of her! I sometimes sit in front of her and say STUPID STUPID stuff to make her laugh. Like ridiculously stupid things that after I say them i'm like embarrassed for myself and no one was even around. The things you'll do for your child :)


1 comment: