Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010!

I am just getting around to even thinking about my (our) new years resolutions! Wow! 2009, for me, was a LONG year - I honestly felt like I was going to be pregnant for the rest of my life. Luckily, that has passed and now we have a beautiful baby girl! I have a giant list of things that I would like to accomplish in 2010, here are a few:
  • FINALLY go through the Temple and all be sealed together!
  • Go to church every Sunday
  • Be a good mom to Evie :) And have fun doing it!
  • Finish remodeling the dining room and bathroom
  • Pay things off and save money
  • Take lots and lots of pictures and videos of Evie
  • Get quilting so I can quit my job and be home with my Evie! Anyone need a quilt done?
  • Exercise regularly and lose baby weight plus some!
  • Get ORGANIZED! And TRY to keep my house clean!
  • Plant flowers in my front yard and water them! (Last year they died - oops)
  • LAUNDRY - keep up on it! I blame my mom for not making me do my own laundry when I lived at home. But when I'm honest with myself that's just an excuse!
  • Learn to be more PATIENT
There are MANY more, but I will spare you! Happy New Year Everyone! Hope 2010 is a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Those all sound like really great goals. I like it :D Good luck on going through the temple. It is such a blessing and wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete