Friday, January 8, 2010

First Shots :(


Yesterday was Evie's 2 month appointment - which meant her first set of immunizations! This picture sucks - but it's the only one for now. I felt bad that I was taking pictures while she needed to be sniggled! She actually did surprisingly well though. She only cried until I picked her up then I think she forgot about it for a while. The shots made her SOOOO sleepy! She slept for quite a while after, then she got REALLY cranky, then . . . . SHE SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG! SHE SLEPT FOR 7 HOURS IN A ROW! I was so amazed! Woo Woo! We switched to Dr. Kwak and I LOVED him! He was so good with Evie. He prescribed her some baby Zantac so hopefully that will help her sad belly! She weighed 8 lbs 9 oz! She's gained 3 lbs since birth! She has so many 0-3month clothes that she's fitting in now and I love it! Here is one of them!
(And if you're feeling like I post too much - I'm just doing this for myself! I want to have a book of this made at the end of the year! Plus it's therapeutic for me!)
(Pretend that the Christmas Tree isn't still up . . .)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you post too much. I am the same way and I enjoy reading about her progress. Shots are so sad! I'm glad she did well with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll Whit!! Myla is 10lbs! I got a little chunker. You don't post to much at all. I post the most random shiz, but like you, I want to make a book out of it. See ya!

    ReplyDelete