Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tiny Bean is 2 Months Old!

Evie is already 2 months old today! I'm trying to figure out how this can be! My tiny little bean is getting big! She is such a dolly! I absolutely love her to death! Evie is growing - and she finally fits in her 0-3 month clothes! It's a bitter sweet thing for me. Her little body is so adorable! She is long and lean with some chubby cheeks! I swear I probably kiss her little cheeks a million times a day! Evie consistently sleeps 3 hrs at a time at night - wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep! FINALLY - something I can handle! :) Braden is the only one who can almost make Evie laugh! When he talks to her she smiles for so long and makes little giggle noises like she wants to bust into laughter! I LOVE it - it melts my heart! I do believe she is going to be a daddy's girl because no matter what I do I cannot get that same reaction from her. We are so blessed to have Evie. She teaches me things about myself everyday. I sometimes just hold her while she's sleeping and I feel like my heart is going to explode with love! She is so awesome! Love ya Eve!

2 comments:

  1. 2 months..Wow, what a doll! She's so pretty. Don't you just love being a mom, I Do! They grow way to fast, my Brea girl will be 3 months on the 16th. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... that is SO sweet! I love how you put your feelings into words. She is such a doll I still need to come visit! When would be a good time? Text me or something and we will plan a time so I can come see her! loves!

    ReplyDelete