Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Want Want Want!


Things I WANT right now (Want to have, want to make, want to do, want etc.):
I LOVE these photo necklaces. I seriously WANT this one!

My kitchen is this color of green and I WANT to decorate like this!

I WANT to make Evie one of these adorable trench coats (the polka dot style):

I WANT a new pair of Laguna Beach Jeans - they were my fav until baby came along and I haven't been able to squeeze back into them yet :(
Women

I WANT to make some fun "springish" dresses for Evie:
OOAK LAST ONE Moda Bows Halter Dress size 3t/4t  READY TO SHIP

OK so I could go on and on and on! But this is a start! I thought if I got this all out so I could see a few of the things i'm WANTING I could maybe accomplish some of my WANTS! :) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. All those things are super cute! I want so many things right now, it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I can't fit into my Laguna jeans either! Makes me so mad.... they were SO tight on my thighs before... it's even worse now =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE wants lol! Hey its part of being a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete