Monday, June 7, 2010

Evie (Crazy Baby) Grace is 7 Months Old!


Wow . . . how is this even happening?! I honestly can't believe that Evie is 7 months old! For some reason 7 months sound WAY older than 6 months! And really, when I think back on this past month Evie has changed SO much. She is growing like a weed! Lately Evie has been acting like a crazy woman . . . in a good way. She has THE FUNNIEST personality. She LOVES her 'popper' (for some reason that's what I've been calling Braden? . . . weird huh). She also LOVES attention, and she spazzez out and does all these 'tricks' when there are people watching her. She is definitely a crowd pleaser! And lately she's had a lot of people crowding around her to see what she'll do next! Never a dull moment with this one!
I would say that a very good portion of this month, Evie has spent in her ExerSaucer. She is loving that thing! I think it makes her feel 'big'. She REALLY wants to be BIG! She actually sat in it for an hour on the front porch last week while Braden and I were doing yard work (praise the Lord for nice weather!) Evie LOVES being outside!
Evie CAN sit up, but she chooses not to! Haha! She would rather be rolling around or scooting on her belly. Usually when she does sit up she does a hard nose dive to get into the crawling position - this is because her BODY weight is still in the 3rd percentile and her HEAD is in the 25th percentile . . . she's going to be SO smart :)
Evie has the yummiest cheeks! They are the best kissing cheeks I've ever seen! We've been told before that Eve is 'deceiving' - because her cheeks are SO big and the rest of her body is so petite!
I think Evie may be getting her FIRST cold - as I write this! I've had a cold (the same stupid cold I get EVERY summer) and I think I've passed it her way. OH NO :( I'm not looking forward to what's to come with that. I just hope it's something her body will be able to handle without an Emergency Room visit.
All in all Evie is SO FUN right now!! This stage has been the BEST. Being a mom is the greatest blessing - especially with a girlie like Evie Grace! She's made me realize so much about myself. Being a mom is definitely NOT easy, but it's SO SO worth it! I LOVE (most) every step of the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment