Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mr.Robinson's First Father's Day

Boy! Evie and I are so glad AND lucky to have a husband/father like Braden! He's such a good daddy! This year was his 1st Father's Day AND he had to work :( Bummer! But I let him open his gifts early . . . . . . . . da da da da GYM SHORTS (even 2 pair)! Woo Hoo! That kid plays every sport in the book and he can never have too many!
A few things that make Braden so special to Evie and I:
  • He LOVES us so much!
  • He is so FUNNY!
  • He loves being with EVIE - she's already got him wrapped around that itty bitty finger!
  • He likes Jones Green APPLE Soda . . . and so does Evie!
  • He WORKS hard to provide for us!
  • He is so HANDY!
  • He makes BOTTLES in the middle of the night, yes . . . STILL!
  • HE IS THE BEST DAD EVER!
I seriously am so blessed to have Braden as my husband, and the father to my sweet baby girl. Happy 1st Father's Day Braden! We love you more than you can imagine!
Love,
Your 2 Favorite Girls

1 comment:

  1. This is cute Whit. What a good idea to take a pic of the two of them together on father's day!

    ReplyDelete