Friday, June 25, 2010

Stitches

Before Tetanus Shot :)
After Tetanus Shot :(
Last week Braden took a softball to the chin! Oh what fun :) You can't really tell in the pictures, but it was a pretty deep slice! I saw the ball hit him in the chin, but he was in the outfield so I couldn't really tell what had happened or if he was ok. I assumed everything was fine because he kept right on playing. When they came in I walked over to make sure everything was good - oh, no worries, it was gushing blood and HE WANTED TO STAY AND FINISH THE GAME! I wouldn't have cared except no one could get it to stop! Eventually he gave in and we went to Urgent Care and he had to get 8 stitches + a tetanus shot! Braden said he would have rather taken another softball to the chin than the shot! They shot it right in the cut! UGH! But we're all fine and dandy now! Braden gets his stitches out tomorrow! Wahoo!
He's been telling people that he mouthed off to me and I punched him in the face! Oh boy(s)! In reality, I just wait for something like this to happen. It's bound to with a husband like mine! He plays sports like his life depends on it - if it means breaking your back to catch the ball . . . by all means break your back to get that ball!
Love you Braden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment