Saturday, June 12, 2010

Morton Family Get Together


{LoEe tHis GiRL So MuCh}
This past Thursday and Friday was our 'Morton Fam Get Together'. Every year my dad and his brothers and families get together - this year we all went to Steinaker. It is always so much fun to have everyone get together. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have though. I was so exhausted the whole time we were there! Evie hasn't been sleeping wonderfully - don't know what the deal is!
There are SO many little babies in our family right now! It was so much fun to see everyone and their little ones. Here are all the little ones (just in our family) that Evie will be running around with in no time: Kai (3mo.), Chloe (12mo.), Asay (2.5mo.), Tyan (9mo.), Waylon (7mo.) . . . can you just imagine! It's going to be crazy. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment