Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Denver!

Braden and I had an opportunity to go to Denver for my work March 28-30th. I was nervous about leaving Evie and didn't even want to say that I was going because I thought I would chicken out last minute! Braden was able to take a few days off of work and come with me so we decided to leave Evie and have some time together! I'm so glad we did! We had so much fun together! Even though we missed Evie like crazy we were still able to have a great time! We knew she was being well taken care of! (THANKS MOM AND DAD!)
We flew out of Vernal on the huge 20 passenger plane :) I was nervous because last time I flew to Denver I was about to barf when we finally landed. It's like being on a roller coaster for an hour and a half! But this time it really wasn't too bad at all. THANK GOODNESS! We stayed at the Ritz Carlton aka HEAVEN. We ate dinner at Earl's on 16th street. TO DIE FOR FOOD - honestly the best food I have ever eaten in my entire life! Yummm! Braden was able to come w/ me to work on the 29th for our presentation - not sure how much fun he had, but I was glad he came :) Afterwards we got a couples message at the Ritz . . . AHHHH - BEST message of my life, we did some shopping for Evie and ate at Rock Bottom. On our last day we tried to sleep in as much as we could - since that is a luxury we no longer get to enjoy :)
We had so much fun! I'm so glad Braden was able to come with me! We loved it!
No comment . . .


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, I think I need a vacation! Where do you work? They treat you pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete