Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Evie Grace is 5 Months Old!

Yet another month is passing us by! Evie turned 5 months yesterday on her daddies b-day! My baby girl is getting so big! We went to her "4 month" check up today. Yes, I'm a little off, I know! We've had a busy month - but besides that the doctors office couldn't get us in until then! ANYWAYS :) Little miss is weighing in at 11.5 lbs, and 24 inches long - healthy as a horse! Tiny little squirt! I love every inch of her! The shots were not so much fun :( Eve was smiling at the nurse and I up until she poked that needle into her thigh! Then she did the gradual cry - starts out as a frown . . . bigger frown . . . looks up with sad eyes . . . . SCREAMS! That is THE WORST! That look alone could break ANYONES heart - I swear!
Here are a few things about our tiny bean at 5 months old:
  • Spent her first nights away from mom and dad while Braden and I were in Denver.
  • Earned the name "Squawk 'n Bush" Indian Princess while staying w/ my parents because she squawks sooo much!
  • Sucks and chews on her hands A LOT!
  • Started wearing her 3-6month clothes.
  • First Easter! Wore the cutest purple polka dot outfit from Snug-a-bugs!
  • Eats rice cereal in her bottle and some baby food also!
  • Rolls over!
  • Lays on her belly and pulls her legs up like she wants to crawl!
  • Smiles all the time!
  • Major mommies girl - which is good and also bad at times!
  • Starting to babble to herself.
  • SUPER SUPER ADORABLE AND LOVED!

Evie and Grandma while we were in Denver!

The new bath robe!


6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh whit! she is so beautiful! and Happy birthday to Braden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!! At 4 months Myla was 13lbs and 24", Evie is a tiny bugga. So cute Whit!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I can't decide who she looks more like. She is a mix between you two so well. So glad she is healthy! That's my worst fear and I don't even have any yet. Love the Easter outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe shes 5 months! She is so sticking cute! You have the cutest little family ever! I still need to see her! We need to do a girls night again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so FREAKING cute! but Easton is a fatso compared to her, he is 26 inches long and weighs 14.5 lbs and is 5 weeks younger, oh jeeze! I'm sad we never get to see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable Whitney! Your family is sooo darling!

    ReplyDelete