Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fights . . .

I have decided I'm not a huge fan of the "Vernal Fights". Haha I don't even know what they are really called - Ultimate Combat Experience? I have no clue. Anyways. I'm still trying to figure out WHY the guys that fight do it? Braden said it's an adrenaline rush and bla bla bla. BUT why? The whole time they were fighting I was flinching and doing "ahh . . . ohh . . . babe do you think he's hurt? . . . " I don't think Braden will take me back. I guess I'm embarrassing or something.

Whitney: Hey babe is he really hurting that guy - do you think that hurts him?
Braden: Are you serious? No. . . they are just playing "name 10 candy bars"
Whitney: Well I guess I know it hurts him, but why doesn't he just get up or tap out?
Braden: Shhhh

THEN here comes Ben's fight (my brother in law). I was so nervous - probably more nervous than Ben. He was doing SO good. Then POP his knee dislocates! UGH! The paramedic person came and yanked it back into position . . . I freaked. I was clenching Braden's arm and I felt tears well up inside me. I'm thinking OMG pull it together! Which don't worry, I did. I honestly don't know how Jody, my mother in law, can watch those! Yikes. I told Braden not to get any ideas I couldn't compose myself if he did that. Anyways, everyone is fine. Just had to get that off my chest :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I agree I have no idea how the guys can watch that kind of stuff.......

    I heard about Ben, Anthony was suppose to go but was on call late that night:( it was his birthday gift..hahahah..

    ----I can just imagine your little conversation with Braden...makes me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, It's ok. We are lovers not fighters;)

    ReplyDelete