Sunday, April 18, 2010

Loving the Sunshine!

Last weekend we went out to Layton and got our new truck! We are loving it! The new F150 has way more room in the back for Evie's car seat! And it's also been nice for me because I don't really sit up front anymore, I usually sit in the back seat with my girly - having the extra room is wonderful! :)

On our little adventure we took Evie to the hotel pool! She didn't seem to love it or hate it. She seemed sort of indifferent. But we had fun with her :)

Evie's 1st time in the grass!!

3 comments:

  1. I think Myla is going in a pool next week in Arizona! She doesn't look like she is a fan of grass ha...

    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. your trip to denver looked like so much fun , I need a trip. I love the new F150's...good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you got that little swimsuit at Target... Asay has the same one. My friend got it for us and I think it is so cute. Also... she has the little green outfit too. Haha, you have great taste:)

    ReplyDelete